Downtown Lee's Summit Main Street and participating merchants are celebrating a Spring Open House this weekend.
The annual event runs today and Saturday during regular business hours of participating stores. Downtown businesses will dress up their stores for Spring and unveil their new seasonal merchandise. It's the perfect time to shop for spring decor, specialty gifts, or enjoy a fun outing with friends.
CHECK-IN TO WIN
Two lucky shoppers will win a Downtown Gift Basket or a $100 Downtown Gift Card. Customers can either submit an entry form at any participating store, or do a Public Check-In on Facebook at any participating store. Check-in at each store to increase your chances to win!
- A Thyme For Everything
- Advanced Sports & Family Chiropractic + Acupuncture- Lee's Summit Location
- Ask Cathy Marketing Group
- Blue Heron Design
- The Browning Lee's Summit
- Budget Blinds of Kansas City/Lee's Summit
- Cameron's Home Furnishings
- The Eye Station Lees Summit
- Fringe Beerworks
- Good Life Yoga and Tea
- Henry's Antiques
- KD's Books
- The Living Stone
- Luxxe Apparel
- Neighborhood Cafe
- Randy Weeda Farmers Insurance Agent
- Razzberry Wimzy
- Scrapbook Boutique-Downtown LS
- Summit Video Services
- Third Street Social
- Very Violet
- Xpressions Boutique by colorXpressions
Shoppers will have a chance to attend instructional classes held at participating stores and taught by local business owners. A map with information on class schedules, giveaway contest details, and store hours will be available at each participating business.